A feed-in tariff pays you for electricity generated and fed into the main grid by your small-scale solar panel
, wind or hydro system. It does not apply to off-grid systems.

You will need to apply to your electricity retailer to receive the feed-in tariff. Please contact your electricity retailer directly for information regarding the application.